This 6 week course, starting March 15th, is designed to take you from feeling overwhelmed and unsure about your dog’s behaviour to feeling confident and knowledgeable. You will have everything you need for your dog to be Relaxed AND Responsive.
I can see that so many of you adore your dogs yet there are some behaviours that just won’t go away. You have tried absolutely everything yet still you don’t really understand Why! Your dog continues to display certain really annoying and frustrating behaviours.
This course is for you if you love your dog, have tried every training technique and gadget you can think of and are now looking for a different approach.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- My dog pulls madly on the lead
- My dog stops still and refuses to move
- My dogs chases all kinds of things
- My dog barks excessively
- My dog is aggressive when scared
- My dog is still toileting in the house
- My dog hates being left alone
- My dog jumps on people and other dogs
- My dog has great recall unless there is other dogs/people/sheep/squirrels in the area
- My dog…………….!
There is an endless supply of unacceptable behaviours.
This course will help you to understand why your dog is displaying these behaviours AND what you can do to improve them.
You have the power…..!!!
What you can expect:
Course dates: 26th April for 6 weeks
- You will receive 6 videos outlining the 4 principles that will form the basis of your new understanding of your dog.
- You will have the opportunity to ask me questions every Wednesday at 1pm when I will be available live on Zoom. (I will record these calls and send them out to you afterwards)
- You will have access to a WhatsApp group just for those on this course and I will check-in there every week day to answer questions and keep you on track.
- You will receive a workbook that you can use as a reference and to make any notes you might want for the future
- You will have the opportunity to book a ½ hour 1 2 1 session with me.