Let’s get this straight-if you want to change your dog’s behaviour you have to change your behaviour.
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
If you can say yes to 2 or more of the following statements there is a good chance your dog is struggling to be understood-I can help you.
- Pulling on their lead
- Following you around the house
- Fussy eating
- Reactive to other dogs, people, bikes, buggies, scooter, kids, cars and or fireworks (you can maybe even name a few more things!)
- Displaying signs of separation anxiety
- Stealing household items
- Excessive barking
- Over-excitable, bouncy, boisterous, jumping up
- Over-reaction to visitors to your house
- Inconsistent recall
- Fearful of other dogs
- Peeing and pooing in your house once toilet trained
- Unable to relax at home
- Struggling to sleep
- Scavenging, either at home or while out walking
Take 60 seconds to view my video and find out how I can “help you help your dog“.